We know that a successful transition requires 1) executive sponsorship and follow through;
2) an articulated and detailed project plan; and 3) successful systems and process milestones during implementation. To achieve these things, we take the following steps to ensure our no-stress transition plan is implemented with minimal effort on the part of our clients:
- Praxis’s implementation plan template, developed over years of use, can be customized to a client’s specific needs.
- Praxis furnishes managerial controls and performance oversight specific to the transition.
- Through informational exchange with its clients, Praxis ensures that its operational procedures meet the client’s guidelines and are in sync with their goals and best practices.
- Praxis can adjust its staffing to meet the fluctuating work volume.
- Praxis’s ability to create strong executive relationships increases the ramp speed for implementation of new programs.
- Praxis provides detailed performance reporting, and its systems will adapt to future reporting requirements.
Please contact us to request a sample 180-day transition plan.